The commission has recently released an important Notice for the candidates, in view of the current outbreak of COVID-19.
As per the instructions released, candidates should read it very carefully before taking the SSC CHSL 2019 exam, which is scheduled to be held from March 17 to March 28, 2020. This notice is mainly released, keeping in mind the Covid-19 virus, no other exam follows the same instructions. The precautionary measures commission has decided are:
- For this Exam, Biometric registration of the candidates will not be conducted. However, a Thump impression on commission copies and Attendance sheets is mandatory.
- Masks are allowed to bring and wear while taking the exam but need to remove for taking photographs at the Registration Desks so that these photographs can be used to verify the candidates in the subsequent Tiers/ stages of the exam.
- Hand Sanitizers (small size) and Water Bottles (transparent/see-through) are allowed in the exam hall.
- For exams, candidates can bring their Pens having a transparent outer cover. Opaque cover pens will not be allowed inside the examination hall.
- Instructions have also been given to the service providers by the commission for cleaning/ sanitizing frequently used objects such as mouse keyboards, tables, door handles, etc. before the start of each shift of examination.
These instructions are issued by the commission, keeping in view of the larger interest of the candidates’ safety. So that candidates give their best of preparation and take the exam without any fear.